Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Which font was used for Enrons RGB / main logo?

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

smartestdogeintheroom

Tried multiple font scanners with little luck. Would make my day to get the source on this. I know Paul Rand designed it and it looks generic af but am generally clueless when it comes to typography so have no idea what I'm looking for or where to start. As an incentive, I'll send the best answer 10 USD in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Doge or any of the crypto assets listed on Shapeshift and Changelly etc.

Logo_de_Enron.svg.png

• Solution
Ralf Herrmann
14 hours ago, smartestdogeintheroom said:

I know Paul Rand designed it …

Which might be your answer. He might have design the letters for just the logo and it might be there is no digital font which will be a perfect match. 

The bold condensed style of typefaces such as Helvetica and Univers aren’t too far away. 

• Like 1
smartestdogeintheroom
12 hours ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

Which might be your answer. He might have design the letters for just the logo and it might be there is no digital font which will be a perfect match. 

The bold condensed style of typefaces such as Helvetica and Univers aren’t too far away. 

Just looked into Univers. Pro Bold Condensed seems to be the best candidate I've found out of the few seen so far.

Had someone suggest Champion Gothic, and Middle Weight seemed relatively close but the E was slightly off.

Do feel free to PM or share your preferred address for receiving some well deserved cryptos :^)