Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

What is this quirky Stockings with Care font?

Go to solution Solved by SirWalMarkin,

Aileen Ghee

Not able to identify this through usual automation, so I am reaching out to the experts.  This is for a meaningful grassroots charity helping homeless children.  

Thank you in advance for any help!

StockingswithCare-font.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

This looks very much like a font called ‘Harrington’ — however, taking a closer look, I believe this is a mixture of 2 fonts, possibly with some customisation applied to add weight to the [Harrington] lettering in an attempt to match the serif font used. Harrington is used for letters; S, c, n, s, w, C + r (interestingly, a lowercase ‘c’ has been scaled up to use as a capital letter) while the remaining letters have been set in an as yet unknown serif font; o, k, i, g, t, h, a + e. It's worth noting that the letter ‘t’ is quite unique but also matches the style of the 'h' and 'k' so that might help the search — just as well, as the ‘a’ and ‘e’ look like many of serif fonts I've looked at. Lastly, note that the letter ‘i’ (used twice) don't have dots !? — they may have removed or perhaps a number '1' has been used instead — possibly from a 'small caps and/or old-style figures' case. I hope that shines some light on things.

Harrington.jpg

• very interesting! 1