Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Looking for the pixel styled font used in this image.

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

Ayden

Hi can anyone help me with this one?

Looking for the pixel font used in this image.

Tried searching pixel font on the web, the closest result I got is VCR OSD MONO.  It looks like VCR OSD MONO font but I guess it's not because of the lowercase doesn't match. Mainly focusing on "Bookmark" and "joechia.com". 

Original image can be found in this link >>>

photo6287060238867737021.jpg

• Solution
Riccardo Sartori

LCD Plus or JD LCD Rounded.

Below my previous answer, which no longer apply, but contains links at similar typefaces, for whomever may be interested.

I doubt you will find an exact match: the font is almost certainly a proprietary one that only lives in the dot matrix/impact/thermal machine used to print the document.

There are similar typefaces constructed using the same 5×7 grid (5×10 counting the descenders), but none that I can find that matches all the features (especially the |j|). Here are, specifically for the lowercase, in no particular order, some:

• Like 1
Kevin Thompson

Didn’t mean to repeat parts of Riccardo’s fine answer, just didn’t hit refresh before I posted:

Sorry, but if your sample was actually printed by a dot matrix receipt printer, they typically use fonts that don’t correspond to typefaces used for print. Those fonts are usually proprietary to the printer manufacturer.

I ran your sample through multiple font matching databases—no match. That j is quite distinctive.

The best you can hope for among digital typefaces is something that mimics the look, not an exact match—something like Foundry Plek Medium.