The type specimens of the world in one database …

sweetgreen new logotype font ?

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

mut

Hello, while I am aware this may be a customized font specifically designed for the company rebrand, I was looking for suggestions for pre-existing fonts that are similar to this in look&feel. Thank you in advance. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.09.05 PM.png

• Solution
Kevin Thompson

Did GrandArmy really just bend the upper stroke of the g of Gotham (and make uniform some modulated strokes in the r and n) and call it a logo?

I think someone needs to start a blog about this trend, along the lines of Cutting Edge Logos.

• very interesting! 1
  • amusing 1
  • wink 1
mut

Thanks everyone for the valuable inputs. 

I agree Gotham seems to be the original typeface used to develop (albeit minimally) the new SG identity. 

Isidora is a nice clean alternative too  

Greg Yerbury

As Robert noted earlier did something rather horrible to Gotham's 's'.  I am no expert but I don't like this rebrand.