The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Need to identify font from Froese Seed

JustinF

A local business uses this calligraphy style font for their business. Now they want a billboard. I need to redraw their logo but I cannot find this font anywhere online. Free font preferred but customer is willing to pay for font.

The company name is Froese Seed Inc and they do not have a website or Facebook page. We are a small farming community in Southern Manitoba and a lot of our businesses do not have social media. 

The image was take from the side of one of their grain trucks and I just clipped out the part I needed to identify the font. 

The logo was created by a local designer within the past 4 years, The designer does not have the image file anymore after his computer was lost in a house fire.  

Justin

Froese Seed Type.jpg