The type specimens of the world in one database …

looking for the font of the videogame PULSTAR - BLAZING STAR

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

jueGAME

Hi.

I am looking for the font of the videogame PULSTAR made in 1995 by AICOM. Also is the font for their sequel BLAZING STAR (both shooters) and I suspect is also a variation of the the discontinued logo for the ADOBE company.

-Pulstar here is the wikipedia site

Poster

- BLAZING STAR Here is the wikipedia site

Poster

Adobe INC. Wikipedia

discontinued Adobe Company Logo

Thank you !

borrar-5.png

Riccardo Sartori

This post reminded me of Ray @typodermic Larabie’s typeface classification, in which he included the “Stops”:

Stop and similar minimalist variants produced in the 70's and 80's. I didn't think it was a category until I moved to Japan. Bored font historians looking for a subject should try tracking Stop's influence on car emblems, videogames, graffiti and the circa 1990 4k demo scene.