Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Archer Font Issues

Tamara

Hi! I need to add the archer numerals to a business card but I cannot get the numbers to all sit on the base line. I have tried using Caps to type the numerals but it wont work! Please help!

Archer_Numerals-01.png

Tamara

Hi Riccardo, Thank you for your response. The sample image is what I need to achieve. Attached is the font in its current state.I have tried a few variants of the Archer font. These do not sit on the base line.

Archer Font_Pro.png

Tamara

Hi, yes it has. I am using Corel Draw and illustrator to try and figure this out. I have tried converting the numerals to Caps and it has not worked...

Ralf Herrmann

For Illustrator:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-12 um 08.50.21.png

Of course this assumes that you use a recent OpenType version of the font, not an outdated PostScript Type 1 version. 

Tamara

Hi Ralf, thank you for the response! I have just done that in Illustrator.

Thank you Riccardo and Ralf for your assistance! 😀