The type specimens of the world in one database …

Harley Davidson Script Font

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

GregMcC73

Hi, looking to identify this font used by Harley Davidson Motorcycles, want to have my tank repainted and this is the script I want, from other Harley bikes I have seen. Free examples or if I have to buy it, fine also.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200719-091516_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200719-091439_Chrome.jpg

• 5 months later...
Ralf Herrmann
19 minutes ago, Eric Schroeder said:

Hi. I need the Harley font that matches the image above this one. The post shows a PDF with vector but it says unavailable. Can you send me that please? Thank you. 

The file is still there. You just can’t download it as guest. As a registered user, it should work. 

Eric Schroeder
11 minutes ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

The file is still there. You just can’t download it as guest. As a registered user, it should work. 

Ah. Ok. Now I can download it. I thought it was the actual font. I need to change the wording to something else for a project were doing. The Deftone fonts dont really match close enough.  

• 3 weeks later...
Ralf Herrmann
36 minutes ago, Walters96 said:

What is the name of that font? 

There is no name, since it is not a font. It’s a logo design, not typeset text. 

• 11 months later...