Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Looking for the font used in Twice - More & More music video and promos

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

Type.enthusiast

I'm looking for the exact font used in Twice's Music Video - More & More's introduction and the same font is also used in their promotional posters. I'd appreciate if you help me find the same! Thank you. 

Link to the music video : Teaser 1  Teaser 2 (font appears in 0.2 secs into the teaser) 

SquareQuick_20208120342411.jpg

brett

free download version with all weights

{removed link}

Edited by brett
removed link...i guess illegal dl
Kevin Thompson

Sorry, Velour may be similar, but it is not a match to the posted sample.

And please don’t post illegal download links to commercial typefaces—we do not support font piracy on this forum.

I’ve searched high and low for a match to the sample, and the typeface does not appear to be a widely available commercial font. It may be the Roman characters to a Korean font, or something custom or from a boutique foundry, but it is not showing up in any database.

Type.enthusiast
1 hour ago, Kevin Thompson said:

Sorry, Velour may be similar, but it is not a match to the posted sample.

And please don’t post illegal download links to commercial typefaces—we do not support font piracy on this forum.

I’ve searched high and low for a match to the sample, and the typeface does not appear to be a widely available commercial font. It may be the Roman characters to a Korean font, or something custom or from a boutique foundry, but it is not showing up in any database.

Thank you so much! 

• Solution
Kevin Thompson

I spoke too soon.

The typeface is Hello, Paris, and the sticking point was that what looks like all caps is actually the lowercase glyphs (the uppercase glyphs are swashed).

• Like 1