The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Sanderson Sisters Bed & Breakfast font

brett

I know the font is customized in this design, but I am looking for the base font used in "Bed & Breakfast" I have tried google, whathefont, identifont, fontsquirrel, I posted the question on whatthefont forum for the experts and got no response, I searched dafont and 1001freefonts for hours. I even contacted an etsy seller and she spun me, saying she got a new computer and lost the master file and she created it years ago and don't remember lol. I respectfully called her out on that lie. 

This design is literally being sold everywhere. And I am mystified that there is no information out there about it. (or at least i have not found any). 

I believe the font is a serif....somewhere in the category of victorian, medieval, gothic, art noveau. Identifying letters are E, A, and B. I ignored the flourishes.

Please help me!!!

il_570xN.1995982138_goyc.jpg

5-22.jpg

Gecko

Brett this is absolutely a custom piece. All the characters vary, look at the 2 x E, A, B. You could draw it yourself in Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. I would start with a typeface like ITC Benguiat Medium or Bold and take it from there. Cheltenham is probably a better starting point for the B and the R.

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/itc/benguiat/

https://www.myfonts.com/search/cheltenham

brett
8 hours ago, Gecko said:

Brett this is absolutely a custom piece. All the characters vary, look at the 2 x E, A, B. You could draw it yourself in Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. I would start with a typeface like ITC Benguiat Medium or Bold and take it from there. Cheltenham is probably a better starting point for the B and the R.

Thank you Gecko! Much appreciated!