The type specimens of the world in one database …

Font on a VHS cover (Veteranos)

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

JoeHwd

Hello, thanks for all the help on the forum. I am attaching a cover for one of my films and would greatly appreciate the font info on it. What is the main title font, some kind of "Old English?" What about the two taglines. The one up top "FROM THE PRODUCERS OF PENITENTIARY CHANCES" and the one on the lower right "THE GREATEST REVENGE IS BETRAYAL." From what I can tell, the bottom might be BernhardMod BT. Does anyone concur? I can't find the exact one for the top line. The credit block might be "SF Movie Poster." Please let me know if I'm right. Thank you so much.

hp_scan.jpg

JoeHwd

I found the Old English and it's Cloister Black CT. Any help with the top tagline or bottom credits block would be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS!

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 9.43.52 AM.png

• Like 1