Join our community of friends of typography!

Hartley Gardens logo - assistance required please in identifying the 2 typfaces

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

Vicky Donachie

Hi,

Having had great success on here previously I knew after spending ages looking & not getting very far that this forum might be able to help.

My client likes the two typefaces used in the Hartley Gardens logo below & wants me to (possibly) incorporate them in there branding.

The client only sent a jpeg of the logo/text.

I feel like this logo is recent(ish), maybe the last 5-10 year go but as I only had a jpeg this is purely very vague guess work.

I have tried to find the Hartley Gardens website to see if I could find out the typeface via inspect element (if it was text) but they don't appear to have a website that I can find.

I think I have the larger typeface (or somthing similar - Calicanto Medium) but I am struggling with the smaller typeface. I feel like I know what it is as it looks familiar, but I cannot think!

Any assistance would be amazing even if it's typefaces similar to the image, free or commercial.

Thank you & stay safe!

text.jpg