Join our community of friends of typography!

Money Font Ideas

FourL

What are some good money fonts?

I want to use a money/old stock certificate theme on my site and business cards (cards are quasi-lookalike money)

I've seen the one that looks like US Bills where it says "United States of America". That looks authentic on a bill, but is difficult to read anywhere else. I'm looking for some kind of font that looks good on currency or something like that, but also can be used as a headline font or marketing font.

Thanks in advance.

For instance, here's a link (if it's allowed): https://creativemarket.com/spencerandsons/3673567-SS-National-Currency-Font-Bundle

Any others?

FourL

Thanks Ralf. That's the main one I've seen.

I was hoping somebody could point out different kinds of fonts that could be used, maybe styles I'm not even considering, because it's not really my design forte.

Federal is identifiable as a money font but hard to use as a logo font or headline font. Very wide, not readily clear.

• 1 year later...
Bjørn Edvard Torbo

One should think Engraver’s Gothic, Bank Gothic, Copperplate CC and Blair would complement Federal nicely in this context. There are a number of cuts of Copperplate out there, of which Laura Worthington’s Adorn Copperplate and Old Erika springs to mind. Sweet Sans should also play nice in this scenario.