Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Looking for the font of this "The Original Windproof Zippo Lighter"

RACHE

Hello All, 

I'm looking for this font that the company Zippo uses for their "The Original Windproof" Zippo Lighter Design, 

I got this image from the Zippo website here: https://www.zippo.com/products/zippo-red-box-top

The Font is on one of their Windproof Lighter Designs with packaging art listed as being made from the 1940's.

I'm looking for a the name of the font and the digital version so that I may purchase it and use it myself.

I hope that we can find all of the fonts on the design.

Thank You

osgzq3ms2jvtyh6e2nya_1024x1024.jpg

Riccardo Sartori

“The Original Windproof” looks like Avant Garde Gothic (Medium or Demi Bold), while the rest is lettering, not a typeface (although “Lighter” seems to be based on Avant Garde Condensed Oblique).