The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Looking for a font that most closely matches the style in the Hoa (video game) logo.

Go to solution Solved by MissNobody,

Jyrakos

As the title suggests, I'm hoping to find fonts that most closely mimic the style in this logo. I know the logo itself is original, but I want to find the closest approximations.

I'm specifically looking for free options, and it doesn't have to be perfect. But I'd like if the font and logo are near each other, it wouldn't look too out of place. Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: Hoping to find a font that has numbers too.

Hoa1.jpg

Hoa2.png

Jyrakos
20 minutes ago, MissNobody said:

Closest free I could find was this: Fabrik.

I really like the look of this. It seems to have a similar whimsical style. But it doesn't have any numbers. Any ideas for a font that has a similar style with numbers?

Jyrakos
5 hours ago, MissNobody said:

This one is similar to Fabrik: Historia Script.

More conservative, but similar to logo: Housemate.

Both are just demos (for personal use only).

I think Historia Script is absolutely perfect! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!