The type specimens of the world in one database …

Looking for this font (just numbers) froman Early Ford Bronco Radio (1966-1977)

Unrestored_Original

I would like to recreate this numbers plate from an early Ford Bronco (1966-1977)radio faceplate.  This radio was also used in Ford Econolines from 1961-1967 and maybe some other Ford trucks.  Free is best but any positive identification will be valuable.  Thank you.1409636456_broncoradionumbers.jpeg.0c8d6bf2b217dc8c10b311487d2ba423.jpeg

IMG_20221124_101930.jpg

Unrestored_Original

Thank both of you for your replies. This is the first time I have needed to chase down a particular font and I am glad for the assistance. For my purposes the image provided in the first reply got me plenty close to start. 

I brought the image into a vector based illustrator program and "traced to bitmap". That got me vectors for everything that I was able to modify to more closely resemble the original. 

I shortened the caps as mentioned and adjusted the line thickness on the flat tops of the 5 and 7. I also adjusted the thickness for some contrast in the top and bottom rounded parts of the 3,5,6,9.

IMG_20221125_110900 (1).jpg

• Like 1