The type specimens of the world in one database …

Does A Font like this Exist

Go to solution Solved by MissNobody,

ttibsen

I am wondering whether there is a font that would give me this appearance in the uppercase format for the name EVA.

IMG_0072.jpeg

• Solution
MissNobody

If you want the scattered look you can use something like Hollow Crosshatch. In case you need proper outline font, there are things like Preussische. This forum is mainly focused on identifying fonts though. In that sense this is not a font.

• Like 1
ttibsen

Thanks so much for your answer MissNobody - the Hollow Crosshatch is exactly what I am looking for. However I only have a single one time use for the font so I am reluctant to fork out $24 which seems to be the price attached to using this font. Is it possible to use this font free on a trial basis? Another question - I would like to use this font in Pages on my iPad. Is it possible to get the Hollow Crosshatch into Pages?

ttibsen

Thank you so much for your help. Miss Nobody. Your link to the outline fonts is exactly what I needed. Even better, there are a lot of them to choose from and most are free to use so thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction. Your help is was greatly appreciated.

• Like 1