Join our community of friends of typography!

"Our Mission" font for company website

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

Colleen

Hello! What is the "Our Mission" font in the screenshot? The font is built into our website as a part of the Charity-Home theme from Themeforest, and I'm trying to choose the right font for consistency's sake since it isn't listed in the basic information/coding of the website. If you need the link, please request it. I am not really allowed to show the website for CCHS yet since we are building it on the down low before releasing it  to the public. Thanks-

-Colleen

font.JPG

Kevin Thompson

Before Google fonts were directly accessible via most font management software (like Extensis Suitcase), there were ad hoc methods of downloading the entire library to your hard drive and updating it manually. I've occasionally IDed typefaces (accurately) as an older version of a current Google font, only to have it pointed out to me that the current Google Fonts version is not a match (Vernon Adam’s Oswald is a good example).

We need version numbers, or at least a Neue or a Next in the name, to help distinguish them....

• Like 1
George Thomas
1 hour ago, Kevin Thompson said:

We need version numbers, or at least a Neue or a Next in the name, to help distinguish them....

Neue or Next would be good. I just compared the two versions and there are so many changes... a good way to ruin a typographer's day.

• Like 1