Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Zollikofer & Co. AG font?

Riccardo Sartori

It reminds of Univers mainly for the & (that can be found in that design in Bitstream's version, called Zurich). But, other than the |a|, also the |k|'s joint is different, and, for what can be seen, so is the terminals' curve in |C|G|S|.

It shares some characteristics with Venus and other early grotesks.

A bit of information and some more letters can be found in this blog post.

Måns

Thank you for your answers,

after a little more research I’ve come to the conclusion that they are most likely using a version of Monotype Grotesque 215 (and the most close digital version I’ve found is Gothic 720) but with the numbers and ampersand taken from Univers (we know the open ampersand from the later Univers Next but it were also included in the original sketches as I understand). 

Do you think I can be on the right track? 

• Like 1
Ralf Herrmann

Hard to say from these tiny sample images. By the way: You really should have posted the source to give us some background information. There is a reason we have that in our forum rules.