The type specimens of the world in one database …

Wege zur Farbe, Henna Dijcke/Felix Goll

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

Herman Bast

I'm looking for a font that is used on the cover of a manuscript of Hanna Deicke " "Wege zur Farbe". I hope someone knows the type by name or use.

Thanks for your help

Herman Bast5a281b9a895e5_WegezurFarbe.jpeg.45f23c25de49ea67a2843a7005a3839a.jpeg

Ralf Herrmann

Will all those uneven stroke endings, it still looks drawn. But if it was, the font Kevin shows must have been used as model. I agree. 

Herman Bast

Thank you all for your work, and so fast! I was suprised and did'nt think there would vome a solution. In my opinion Cressida NF. is the font. As soon as we are going to print the book (I'm working on a Dutch translation) I will use that one. Again thanks. Topic is solved!