The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Somebody knows this SCnet brochure font?

Gebe Alpar

I need to redesign a brochure and I can't find the font. I searched on every font recognizer tool, but with no luck.

I attached a number samle and a text sample...

Thank you.

Layer 1.png

number.png

Kevin Thompson

I’m having no luck IDing it either.

Your samples are very sharp—are they from a PDF? If so, you can identify the fonts used by using the File > Properties > Fonts dialogue, or launching the Edit PDF function and highlighting the text you wish to identify (the font name will appear in the box beneath the FORMAT label).

If they are just good scans, more details about the company that published the original brochure (name, location) would be helpful. You may be dealing with a custom typeface created as part of their branding....

• Like 1