Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

I need to identify this grafitti font. (Juxtapoz Magazine)

Ottothom1123

This "font" is a tag font used in a piece of Beastie Boys art. I first saw this piece in a special edition release of Juxtapoz magazine commemorating MCA. I believe it was photographed by Ricky Powell. 

To be clear I do not think it is a specific font but rather a style of tag lettering. I was hoping to find a digital font or something close online. 

I uploaded the cover text as well. This font is similar and if I could identify anything close to either i would be greatly appreciative. 

jx0613.hz2_.jpg

juxtapoz-beastie-boys.jpg

Ralf Herrmann

Yes, not a font. 

But use the keyword “marker” on MyFonts, Fontsquirrel and so on and you should have no problem finding fonts like that. 

Ottothom1123

Hi Ralf, 

I already tried that on both sites and it did not narrow my search very much. Thanks for the suggestion though.