Join our community of friends of typography!

Bubbly Font

Go to solution Solved by Gecko,

• Solution
Gecko

It is definitely T26 Psychedelic Avalon. But also checkout some of the other similar fonts in the list provided, make sure your wearing big flared trousers and a shirt covered in flowers.5ab746df3751a_ScreenShot2018-03-25at13_49_27.jpg.c66f9d666e03fdebfb860a0a9a0f9f72.jpg

• Like 1
Gecko

Nate, question right back at yeh, what is the font at the bottom of the T-Shirt, I have it in my collection but just cannot lay my fingers on it.

Gecko

Nate I am sure you know this, the illustration is Alphonse Mucha 1896 for JOB cigarette papers.

5ab768119cd8a_AlphonseMucha.jpg.c4190a465f3bfbfd650eb2f357fa1aaa.jpg

• Like 1
brainiac
On 3/25/2018 at 12:55 AM, Gecko said:

Nate, question right back at yeh, what is the font at the bottom of the T-Shirt, I have it in my collection but just cannot lay my fingers on it.

Hey Geko,

I know it as Ripple by Matt Chisholm (Glyphobet).