Join our community of friends of typography!

Looking for a display font that has a swoopy, curly look to it. (Spellbound Paranormal Cozy Mystery)

Go to solution Solved by Gecko,

big_smile

@Gekco Thanks! You wouldn't happen to know of a similar free font.

There's a similar free fonts link in your photo, but I'm not sure which site that is it. I've tried Creativemarket.com. (Knowing me the site in the photo is probably typography.guru and I can't just find the page!)

Gecko

The site is whatfontis.com but it directs you then to purchase at creativemarket.com - the similar fonts are not even slightly close. You might try daFont.com for something close.

The closest I can find in my collection is Pixie by Rakowski, you can pick it up for free here: http://www.fontpalace.com/search.php?q=Pixie&search_bt=search

Pixie could be condensed a little and some of the glyphs enlarged or reduced to produce a similar, but not the same, feel.

• Like 1