Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Look for the font type in our new logo (The Peak. Ski and Sports)

Go to solution Solved by Ignacio,

timmay9162

We had a new logo designed and we notified the designer we would want the font type so our marketing can be cohesive.  It was agreed upon he would supply the font type used to us.  Well now we have the logo and no font type it has been a week of emailing him and no answers.  Our logo is changing in 3 weeks and we have a lot of work to do and this is holding us up.  The Illustrator files I have do not have the font type attached.  I know it is based off of Arial Narrow Bold. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we can't fall any further behind.

font.jpg

Greg Yerbury

I don't think this is a font as such but the letters have manipulated from the original.  I suspect what you need is a font that has something of the Art deco/ geometric feel of the logo. There are many out there like but it could be Avenir, Neutraface or the free Montserrat if you were thinking sans serif.

timmay9162

Ok thanks for the help.  If it isn't a font then that explians why he hasn't supplied me with a font and is probably ignoring me because he modified Arial Narrow Bold.  If that's the case then I might just have to stick to Arial Narrow Bold.

Gecko

This is not a typeface. Personally I think you need to go back to the designer and make it very clear that the company needs to inform you about the typeface that has been used, or how it was (clearly manipulated). The responsibility is on the design company to assist you.