Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Looking for the name of this font on this T shirt

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

rnbca

Hello,

I am looking for the name of the script font used in "Electric" in this shirt.  I have located the other font, but this one is retro/script, and is throwing me off.  Thanks in advance

Headstock T Inspiration.jpg

rnbca
16 minutes ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

This post cannot be published since it violates the rules of our Font ID forum. 

For more information, check out this page:
https://typography.guru/font-id-forum-rules-and-faq/

Problems of this topic:

• The required information about the source of the font samples were not given or insufficient. 

I thought I had given the source, but is this acceptable?

I found this vintage shirt inspiration on this website and I am trying to source the font name that is used for the word Electric.

This image was found on a Pinterest page, and was sourced to Jackthreads.com.  Upon visiting the site, I did not locate this shirt.  I am simply looking for the font in the word Electric, however.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/9710955420995076/

I have found the other font.

Headstock T Inspiration.jpg

George Thomas

The word "Electric" in my opinion, is just a hand-lettering job. It is possible that during phototype days it could have been around as a display face.

Riccardo Sartori
On 7/27/2018 at 9:20 PM, rnbca said:

I have found the other font.

If you can give us the name, it could be useful in order to narrow the field based on a guess of the t-shirt’s designer’s preferences.

rnbca
3 minutes ago, Riccardo Sartori said:

If you can give us the name, it could be useful in order to narrow the field based on a guess of the t-shirt’s designer’s preferences.

Sure, it was called Vibrophonic Bold.    This is the font used in the words QUALITY and GARMENTS

If the other font in question is too hard to trace, does anyone know of a SIMILAR font they could recommend?

Thanks in advance.