The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Assistance Requested in Finding This Curly Type Font

fordhamr

EDIT: I did search typography for a solid hour and was unsuccessful in finding any previous requests!

Doesn't need to be an exact match, and I do understand the text is probably formatted (twisted/skewed) to get the overall layout seen below, but seeking assistance in finding the font or a similar font that has the curls like the "W" in "WHO", the "N" in "WANDER", "L" in "ALL" and "L" in "Lost". 

Thinking this is a hand drawn thing but one of the popular variations of this quote if searching google images. I feel its custom based on the three different styles for "L" along with two variations for the "W"s and even the "N"s. 

Thank you in advance and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

Much love! Ryan

not all who.jpg

Edited by fordhamr
additional notes.
fordhamr

I initally stumbled across the source image from Aliexpress (not sure how helpful that is) and the exact link is: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32796553490.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32796553490&productSubject=Hot-Sale-Car-Stying-Not-All-Who-Wander-Are-Lost-Cute-Vinyl-Decal-Car-Window-Bumper

Upon further searching for a similar font I did stumble across the following link which seems to be a very similar and maybe even more original (guessing) rendering of the design/text. Link: https://dribbble.com/shots/982499-Not-all-who-wander-are-lost

That is about all I have for information.

Riccardo Sartori

The original sample could likely be lettering or heavily customised.

However, there are nowadays a number of typefaces that offer several swashed alternates. 

For example, not especially similar, but in the ballpark: Artisan Display, and many  others.

• Like 1