Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Old English/vintage font

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

Hi,

I am looking for two 1800's style english font like the ones in the following pictures for the words "wanderlust"/"newhall refinery" and "rugged elixirs" (preferably free fonts). I am asking for both at the same time because they seems related.

Thanks!

example-2-.jpg

Refinery_905.jpg

I do not have the source for the first one but the second one is the logo of the newhall refinery in Santa Clarita, CA.

I found the first one searching something like "vintage 1800s english font" with Google.

45 minutes ago, Kevin Thompson said:

Since $10 seems too dear a price to pay:

This is the kind of comment that makes me think my parents raised me better than most people, especially you. Were you parents some kind of wild animals to raise you like that?

Kevin Thompson

Leo, you made your initial post without having read or followed the rules for posting here.

Then you were provided with a link that would have given you the information you were seeking.

And yet you still held out your hand and asked for more.

I’m not the one in need of a lesson in good manners....