Join our community of friends of typography!

Some clues led me to Neubau...

Go to solution Solved by Visual Harvester,

Visual Harvester

4b89b7e22660d89aa0bc79c5ea8353a0.jpg.26557535d35c87700044cc285a4c0406.jpg

... but there I get stuck. Couldn't find anything in their portfolio quite like this. The letters setup tells me its rather a typeface than custom drawn letters, anything else I dunno.

I'm looking for typeface, character overview or just ANYthing that makes me closer to being able to buy this precious gem.

Thanks.

Visual Harvester
1 hour ago, Riccardo Sartori said:

Where did you find the image?

Don't know. I've had it on my computer for like 2 yrs or so safely placed in my "neat stuff to be sorted" folder. I fall in love with it everytime it popped by my sight.
I'm doing a for me very important case, where I'm more or less desparate to know what it is. And hopefully that my love is met 😉

Edited by Visual Harvester
Riccardo Sartori

By the look of it, I would say the image depicts a booklet showcasing a trendy brutalist monospace using language coverage as specimen, either from some boutique foundry or as a student project.

Trying to locate the source, a Google inverse image search led me, unsurprisingly, to Pinterest, which, again unsurprisingly, if a bit frustratingly, led me to Tumblr.

After a while I grew tired of scrolling.

http://yiannakopoulou.tumblr.com/