Join our community of friends of typography!

Sans serif fonts from the logo of OT&P Healthcare

rejnold

Dear Typography.Gurus 😉

recently I started working on the project for one of my customers. They provided me with lo-quality raster logo and I want to recreate it in a vector format. Tried different tools to identify what's that by ampersand and P but failed miserably. I think quality is too low. Anyone can help? Thank you so much!

PS.: If anyone's able to identify this TC font below Healthcare that'd be great as well.

Have a great day!

P.

ocr_1.jpg

Riccardo Sartori

I can't find a perfect match either, there are a few similar designs, mostly sans serif interpretations of the classic lapidary capitals. The closest being perhaps Saturnia.

However, there is a much better version of the logo on the website of the designer. It could be good enough for tracing, or you could perhaps ask them directly.

• Like 1
Ralf Herrmann
6 minutes ago, Riccardo Sartori said:

However, there is a much better version of the logo on the website of the designer. It could be good enough for tracing, or you could perhaps ask them directly.

Option 3: Just get the original files from the designer again in case they got lost. There should be no reason to recreate the logo from scratch. 

• Like 1
Riccardo Sartori
28 minutes ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

Just get the original files from the designer again

That is what I meant with "ask them directly".

• Like 1