Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

What font did i use?

Go to solution Solved by Gizzmo,

Gizzmo

5 years ago i made this as a part of a jubilee logo.

Now i need to replace the 0 by a 5, but i have no clue what font i used (everything is outlined...)

Anyone have a clue?

Naamloos-1.png

George Thomas

Do you by chance have an approval PDF you sent the client? If so, and you hadn't converted to outlines at that point, then it should have the font information in it.

[ETA] If you cannot find it, consider using one of the Latins as a template and draw the five
figure.

George Thomas

The only thing about the /5 that I would modify is the serifs. They are squared off more on the ends than the /1 which will be more noticeable when they are next to each other.

• Like 1
Gecko

Gizzo George Thomas may have a valid point: the eps file I posted is completely editable in Adobe Illustrator, feel free to tweak away at your discretion to suit your purpose. 

• Solution
Gizzmo

Got the name of the font: Labrador by Bright Ideas Fonts.

The foundry has ceased to exist, some of their fonts are still available on various free font sites (dafont e.i.)

A list of fonts can be found here: http://luc.devroye.org/fonts-25927.html

Scaling 150% vertically gives a perfect match.

Thanks all for your input!

Naamloos.jpeg

• Like 1