Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Looking for Font of "Overdose Records" Germany

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

Christian Neo

Looking for the Font shown below of "Overdose Records" They were a dance music record label that was at the top of their field and genre in the late 90s early 2000s..... They were based out of Frankfurt Germany.

In the Early 2000s their record covers and designs and logo became standardized.

More information can be found on their Discogs page with a listing of their releases and more pictures of their design and logo.

https://www.discogs.com/label/2018-Overdose

I'm interested in the Font used below in the word "Overdose"

I have no clue about graphic design but have seen the terms font and typeface thrown around, if someone can enlighten me on the difference.

I'm looking for the font, either commercial or alternative is fine, but would prefer the real deal over the alternative.

L-2018-1320773805.jpeg.jpg

• Solution
Kevin Thompson

A font is often defined as a single weight (roman, italic, bold, bold italic, etc.) of a typeface. A Typeface is a particular design of type, usually consisting of a family of multiple weights.

Both overdose and production are the same typeface (though overdose has been customized): Badloc, by Grant Hutchinson.

• Like 1