Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Looking for the font of Catalonian "Sant Quintí" pastries

Karel

Hi, 

Any idea about the font used on this packaging?

Alternatives are also welcome. I'm working on a logo for an artisan olive oil brand. A small, family-run operation. They bottle by hand and print the labels themselves. I'd need something simple and timeless, that looks "un-designed", friendly and approachable. 

Thanks,

sant-quinti-carquinyolis-artesans-200gr-b-groga.jpg

Karel

Thanks, guys!

You're right about Arial, Greg, though I find it works for Sant Quintí.

I've considered Montserrat and other geometric ones like Brandon, but they feel too contemporary.

I'm also also dealing with a long name, which seems to work best when split up, like Q. do Romeu, attached. In my case, the main word also has 5 letters and needs something to make it stand out. 

An option I'm exploring is combining two fonts, like Tungsten (main) and Sentinel (secondary). In the spirit of Cuina d'en Garriga. Any thoughts?

Garriga_desktop_gris.jpg

00012hu32dkb5.png