Check out our typography channel on Instagram

What’s the font? Seneca Motor Company

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

CallMeBalls

I have grown up going to a summer camp my family started in the mountains of West Virginia. Now my family and I have the opportunity help out. I’m tasked with redoing the lettering on our sign at the entrance to the camp on the highway. I plan on making the letters myself.

This old tractor dealer is nestled in the woods a stones throw from the camp, and I think it would be a nice nod to the history of this area to use the font used for “Seneca Motor Company” on our camp sign. Here is a photo I took of the old Seneca motor company, as well as a link to someone else on the internet who thought the building was neat.

Thanks for any help identifying the “Seneca Motor Company” font!

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2009/08/19/lost-ford-tractor-dealership-seneca-rocks-west-virginia/

7A42092D-E5FC-4C6A-A252-4C3D20DB1ADA.jpeg