The type specimens of the world in one database …

The Design of Tiffany Heavy Swash

Gecko

Does anyone on this forum please know of a good digital version of Tiffany Heavy Swash. I have searched for one for years with no luck. I am aware of the font created by Nick Fonts called Emfatick (not even close). Also Cabernet Swash (again not even close). Finally I heard that Daylight Fonts were working on a digital version, but that was way back in 2014. So far nothing and it was such a lovely piece of design, Ed Benguat was probably the originator, but I saw Herb Lubalin do wonderful things with it. So I'd love to find it, failing that I will have to create myself from the images I have collected over the years) just trying to save myself a lot of work and eye strain). 

975902672_TiffanyHeavySwash.thumb.jpg.1cb08fe0eeb045228fbd7ce6831d8aa5.jpg

Gecko

Florian thank you so much for directing me to Alan Prescott, he has some magnificent work, I sent him a message on facebook and am waiting for his reply. Exciting stuff.

Gecko

Florian - Alan Prescott got in touch with me, he has a version he did back 30 years ago which unfortunately doesn't have a full range of swashes, back then it was CompuGraphic. He's a great guy and has done some amazing work. He's going to explore the idea of revitalising the project. Lets see what happens.

• Like 1