Join our community of friends of typography!

Looking for the font for That Little Mexican Cafe

Nicki Pena

I need to rebuild this logo for my client and they don't have the name of the original font, or a larger file to provide.

I know I've seen this font before, but for the life of me, I can't identify it.

Commercial fonts are fine. They're very insistent on using this particular font. Any help would be appreciated!

static1.squarespace.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Gecko

Nicki - I have certainly seen this font somewhere before too. I think it was a poster for an animated children's movie - but for the life in me I cannot recall the movie.

Here is something a little bit close, not exact, but slightly similar:

https://www.dafont.com/satans-minions.font

Now if only I could remember that poster clearer!!!

Ignacio

Me too Gecko, I thought when I saw it that I had seen it somewhere over the rainbow. It reminded me to the one (lettering I think) used for the movie Dancing with Wolves, but it’s not.

Dancing_Wolves_2.jpg

Gecko

Ignacio, no not Dances with Wolves, I think it was used on a Pixar or Disney animated movie, but years ago, I certainly have seen it before, but just can't recall where. Grrrrh, my memory used to work perfect, now as time slips by so does my memory.

• 2 months later...