Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Looking for Hatfield & McCoy font name

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

BoyeaMC

I am trying to figure out what this font is used in the Hatfield & McCoy Moonshine logo. They want me to recreate it and i have traced the letters as best i can, but the file that i got from them is very low quality. I have tried all of the online identification sites; whatthefont, whatfontis, font matcherator etc...  There are more examples of the font on their website https://www.drinkofthedevilmoonshine.com/. Thanks for your help!

font_Artboard 1.jpg

hatfield_mccoy_logo.jpg

BoyeaMC

No, they are not sure. On their website this lettering style is used multiple times, however the times it is used it is still uploaded as a .jpg. I am hoping for a resounding "here is the font you are looking for" or "that's not a font". If it is hand lettering i will have to let them know that what i draw may not be exact.

Greg Yerbury

I can't but wonder if the original designer was having a bit of a joke with the name of the font and the brand  Hatfield and McCoy.