Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Trying to identify the script from this window decal

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

jackapedia

This decal is on a gas-station door in Hickory, North Carolina-- I'd guess it's from the 80s or 90s? I'm trying to find a digital copy or close lookalike of the script used on "Fresh Roses". I tried isolating the forms to see if an online ID tool might help, but they all came up empty. Anyone know it?

2019-07-19 18_14_19-Untitled.png - paint.net 4.2.png

Untitled.png

• Solution
Riccardo Sartori

The typeface appears to be an old Casaday & Greene (a now defunct digital font foundry) design called Gazelle. If you need it for personal use, you can find it (sometimes listed as Gaze) on numerous free fonts websites (like DaFont.com). 

If you need a commercial license, Paratype sells a version of it called Vodevile.

• Like 1