Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Gravestone font - need exact match

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

Stephanie.Delnea

I need to match this font exactly because we're adding a name to the same grave stone. It's likely a system font but I can't find it. 1056474627_ScreenShot2019-07-23at8_18_47AM.thumb.png.ce92161711920b31125f2fb6b209d4ad.png

Ralf Herrmann

Year of creation? Location? Please provide as much information as possible as explained in our forum rules. 

Stephanie.Delnea
5 minutes ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

Year of creation? Location? Please provide as much information as possible as explained in our forum rules. 

His date of death is 1995, so likely 95 or 96 the stone was created. In a local cemetery in Nelson BC.

Greg Yerbury

I deal with stonemasons quite a bit and it is always worth going back to the original stonemason as they use differing tools and so even if you have the same font the new inscription can look different.

• Like 1
Stephanie.Delnea

Thanks Greg - it is the same mason adding the new  text, so hoping that it will be a close enough match given the time elapsed. 

Solved - thanks everyone!