Join our community of friends of typography!

I am looking for this modern script font from Logojoy

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

albinococonut

Where has this font been all of my life?  Today, I'm playing  around in logojoy and it serves me the script font of my dreams. Sometimes surprises come in such  unlikely places. I'd love to know the name of the font so I can start using it on all my projects (j/k, I promise not to do that). Any ideas on what beautiful, modern, readable script font this is?

I'm also open to similar fonts if this one can't be identified.

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.01.33 PM.png

• Solution
Kevin Thompson

Yes, script typefaces can be harder to identify, especially since the advent of Open Type fonts—which allow for contextual variants in letter forms that can mimic calligraphy. And there seem to be more and more script fonts produced these days, often without a great deal of skill.

Your sample is set in Bluelight Script, by Ojes Studio.

• Like 1