Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Can any one ID the font in this stock shot graphic?

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

Belstar

I am trying to find a similar font to the one used on the word SEA in this stock shot graphic via Colourbox? Pirate Bay on MyFonts is kind of like it but not quite right. Here's a link to another version. https://www.colourbox.com/vector/retro-ship-bell-tee-design-vintage-sea-label-vector-nautical-emblem-with-inspiration-quote-typography-quot-captain-of-my-sea-quot-lettering-sailor-adventure-poster-background-handcrafted-ship-bell-logo-vector-20051929

Any suggestions of something like it would be great 🙂

images.jpeg.3a6da1e68dc7a4c6a0605581439b7f58.jpeg

Gecko

Belstar "Pirate Bay" does indeed look very close for Captain and EA

Pirate Grave from Creative Market is very similar for the S

Not exact but it's "something like it..."

• very interesting! 1
Belstar

Thanks Gecko, but I can't seem to locate Pirate Grave anywhere. Could you possibly sent a link? Riccardo you are spot on, that's a match. Great work 🙏🏼