Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Sans-serif for Maison de l'Innovation Sociale

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

Fatface

Thanks Ralf! I'm looking for an alternative to Circular. This is a fairly good option, but the upper case G omitting the leg is disappointing. Do you have any suggestions (nothing humanist)? 

Riccardo Sartori
On 10/5/2019 at 6:30 PM, Fatface said:

looking for an alternative to Circular.

If you are looking for an alternative and not a copy, perhaps TT Commons could suit you, even if it has terminals cut at a different angle.

Fatface

Thanks, yes I looked at TT Commons. The closest thing I know of is Cerebri Sans Pro, but it is more or less a copy (unless it came first). One nice thing about Cerebri, however, is the option between the single-story 'a' and the double-story 'a'. I prefer the double-story, but Circular doesn't seem to provide this. 

But I'm looking for something with a more distinct difference.

Fatface

Thanks, that has potential, but the uppercase 'J', 'P' and 'R' are too stylized. Too bad he doesn't include these as a stylistic set instead.