The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Looking for this Juvo font

Go to solution Solved by Gecko,

Anthony Eamens

My client has an old digital backend system they are modernising but would like to keep their logo. They have asked me to digitalise it however I am struggling to identify it. 

juvo_logo_selected.png

• Solution
Gecko

Anthony enclosed is an editable eps vector file saved as a pdf for your logo - an easy draw only 4 glyphs. I used Flange Bold for the base. You should be able to open it in any vector drawing program to edit it from there. Enjoy.

Juvo.pdf

• Like 2
Anthony Eamens
53 minutes ago, Gecko said:

Anthony enclosed is an editable eps vector file saved as a pdf for your logo - an easy draw only 4 glyphs. I used Flange Bold for the base. You should be able to open it in any vector drawing program to edit it from there. Enjoy.

Juvo.pdf 63.26 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you so much Gecko! this is absolutely perfect! saved me so much time as well, I really appreciate this.