Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Does anyone know this font used in a WWE entrance graphic?

Go to solution Solved by Gizzmo,

ragetrons

Hey everyone! I’ve been looking for this font for a long time now with no luck. It’s used in a graphic for a professional wrestler. Usually these graphics coincide with the talents character/persona and the person using this has a warrior/gladiator gimmick. Typically, the WWE uses free font websites for fonts for these graphics, however very rarely use creative market or a font not common to dafont or 1001fonts.. etc. The thing that confuses me is whether these characters are in all caps (a lot of the time WWE capitalizes the talents name in these graphics for emphasis) or if it’s “Lane” The “n/N” shape confuses me because it seems to appear as a common lowercase variation of an N. This aired on TV on May 1st 2019 for reference. I am looking for the font regardless of its commercial/personal use status. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!136D5DC7-1237-486B-8EA8-3A059A371005.jpeg.13bbdfdc9d786a0ab82b5fe4cc29e2f5.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...