Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Trying to find the font used for the Hairy Houdini Siberian Husky Rescue's Tagline

Go to solution Solved by TheArcHive,

TheArcHive

Hello!

As the title states, I'm looking for the font used for the attached Hairy Houdini Siberian Husky Rescue image. The attached image is not found on the company's website ( https://hhshr.com/ ), but it is the one I was specifically provided with.

I'm not looking for the font used for the company name, but rather the font used for the tagline "Making a Difference One Husky at a Time". Please note that some of the type appears to be unintentionally "damaged" ( such as the second f's stem in "Difference" being cut off at the bottom ). I am not sure if the type's edges were originally rounded and/or if the type had a stroke applied to it.

In addition to identifying the font, I am looking for free alternatives if the font is commercial-use only.

HairyHoudini.jpg

• Solution
TheArcHive

I've deduced what the font is.

It's most likely Calibri. The damaged sections and smoothed out areas threw me for a loop.

Thanks if anybody had attempted to look for it!

You may mark this thread as solved.