Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Very Similar to Eurostile/Square 721. Can someone please help?

Go to solution Solved by George Thomas,

Biscuit45

Can someone please help me identify this font? It's from Australian News Service Seven News, and they recently updated their logo on Monday. I used this picture as there is a large amount of characters from the font which could help it being identified. I need to use it for a project, and help with identifying it will help me greatly. All help is appreciated. :)

JhyP0m6.webp

George Thomas

Biscuit45, would you mind reposting your image in the more common jpeg format? Support for .webp is pretty much Windows-centric so Mac users don't have a way to open it without going through a conversion process.

• Solution
George Thomas

That's Eurostile Bold Extended. It is available at myfonts.com and other places too.

[edit] I just discovered it also comes with Microsoft Office as part of their font pack if that includes Microsoft Word. It shows up in my font list as Eurostile LT Extended Two with an arrow to select the weight.