Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Font Suggestion Wanted

Hello All,

First post here!

I am creating a new brand for a household product, and I'm in the beginning stages of branding.

I would love some suggestions for font usage.

As mentioned, the product will be a household product, and the thoughts/feelings I would like to convey are:

• clean
  • fresh
  • modern
  • convenient
  • compact
  • discreet
  • citrus (scent)
  • pure 
  • simple
  • sanitary

Without giving away too much info, the brand name is 2 words, first with 2 letters, second with 4.

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks all!

The question is still way too open I’m afraid. There are hundreds of fonts from many categories which would fit that request. And the type choice in such a case is just one puzzle piece of the whole brand design and can hardly be though of independently from the rest. So you need to narrow it down a lot further first or even better: present sketches of options to judge and comment. Our Show forum is meant for things like that and is hidden from search engines.