Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Please help me finding this font of this shirt

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

LesGold

Dear Ralf,

I really do not know where that 1984 come from. But the shirt is not from back then.

If you search for "Hotter than Hell shirt" on google images you will find a lot of other shirts with this printed on.

But searching on google I can't find the source of that font (if it is a font).

Ralf Herrmann
7 minutes ago, LesGold said:

If you search for "Hotter than Hell shirt" on google images you will find a lot of other shirts with this printed on.

And they look differently in the details. So I guess it’s (rather badly) redrawn from the original (from the 1980s or earlier). I wouldn’t expect there is a font today to typeset this. There are “flower power” fonts like this around of course. 

LesGold
2 minutes ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

And they look differently in the details. So I guess it’s (rather badly) redrawn from the original (from the 1980s or earlier). I wouldn’t expect there is a font today to typeset this. There are “flower power” fonts like this around of course. 

That's a good point! I think you are right! I've been searching for this "font" for some days but can't find anything. I think you are right, this is not a font but a lettering! Guess I will have to try my photoshop skills :)

Thanks Ralf, I'm appreciated for your help!