Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Blackletter font

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

lionsv

It's from a website called pacificheadwear.com you have to build hat.

capbuilder tab

choose a hat

select front design

choose team letter

choose a font pull down

select MEDIEVAL

Thanks!

Ralf Herrmann

Not in the way it is used in that shop. But it might be based on a font, as the other letter styles in the shop menu. So I put the image here, so maybe others can recognize it. 

lionsv

Thanks again I asked the manufacture and they were kind enough to email me back. The designers digitized the font to make a custom font. :( Oh well. I can cut and paste but not make fonts :)

Ralf Herrmann

What do you need it for? We can certainly recommend free or commercial alternatives. It’s not like that general style isn’t available as digital fonts. 

lionsv

Well we have already used the font on hats for my son's team so we wanted use it for vinyl cutouts etc. I know we can import the image into various machines that would do this just not sure how clean it will be. Just wanted a clean version of this letter.

Thanks again