Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Font Name? Company logo based in Mexico.

Go to solution Solved by Mom2Boyz,

Mom2Boyz

I have the font for "manteles" but not for LAVARTEX. If anybody knows where I can get a vector logo instead of the font That would be great as well. I looked on brands of the world already and I looked for a PDF brochure to see if I could find a vector logo included in it but no luck yet.

Thanks!!

Ralf Herrmann

Have you asked them? It’s their logo. They should be able to provide it. And you want the logo, since those rounded corners on R and E are certainly not in the original font. 

Mom2Boyz

Yes, They sent me a png file....I need vector. Most of the time the don't even know what vector art is...even when I explain it is an .ai or .eps file usually. Sometimes they just save a .jpeg as a .eps and send it to me. I end up recreating a lot of logos. Thanks for your help tho.

• Solution
Mom2Boyz

I found it, well actually somebody else found it and told me the name of the font.

It is Oblik if you ever want to check it out.

Thanks!

• Like 1